Education & Training
£22,700 Per Annum
Location: Mill Hill, London
Salary: Up to £22,700 + Excellent Benefits.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Our client is a well-established nursery and childcare provider, committed to offering a safe, high-quality education and care for young children. With dedicated and well-trained staff they provide unwavering support, nurturing care, and essential education to empower every child, preparing them for their future.
They are looking for a Room Leader to join their dynamic team. Your role involves efficiently manage room staff daily, ensuring the quality of teaching is upheld, and identifying training requirements for continuous improvement.
- Provide quality teaching, deploy staff effectively, and offer appropriate support to children.
- Ensure a safe environment, high hygiene standards, and regular safety procedures.
- Implement In the Moment Planning and curriculum plans, monitoring their effectiveness.
- Set up and tidy equipment and resources daily.
- Implement nursery policies, especially those relating to equal opportunities and confidentiality.
- Maintain observation and record-keeping systems to assess children's progress.
- Undertake and document risk assessments for the room and nursery activities.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration with parents, keeping them informed and engaged.
- Maintain proper records, including attendance and incident reports.
- Previously worked as a Room Leader, Nursery Practitioner or in a similar role.
- Possess post-qualifying experience of at least 2 years.
- Level 2 / Level 3 Early Years qualification (NVQ, NNEB, or equivalent).
- Experience in EYFS principles, child development, and parenting.
- Skilled in legislation, policy development, and purposeful planning for early years settings.
- Basic computer skills.
Apply now for this remarkable opportunity to Join our client's dynamic team.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.