Education & Training
£22,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
Elephant and Castle
Room Leader - Elephant and Castle, London
Our client a well-established childcare chain are looking for an experienced Room Leader to join their amazing team right away.
As Room Leader you are responsible for ensuring the quality of our nursery is kept to the highest possible standard while managing day to day organisation of the specified room.
- To take day to day responsibility for children & staff.
- To ensure high standards of care at the nursery.
- To develop curriculum.
- Ensure Key-worker System is in place and records are kept accordingly.
- Ensure records of children are up to date.
- Maintain all records as required by Regulatory bodies.
- Perform any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Under go training and attend meetings as required.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience working in an early years setting, preferably in a senior or Room Leader role.
- Level 3 early years Education and Childcare qualification or higher.
- All candidates will be required to undertake enhanced DBS.
- Excellent communication skills
- Current knowledge of educational practice
- Two written references and a copy of your qualification certificate must be provided at interview stage.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.