Roof Truss & Floor Designer – Wickham, Hampshire
Our client is anindependent company, known for supplying Timber & Building materials across many counties on the South Coast of the UK and the Channel Islands. They are able to supply customers need for building and DIY projects across a wide network of branches.
Our client have a number of specialist divisions:
- Timber engineering: Design and manufacture timber frame buildings including I-Beams, Easi-Joists and Roof Trusses.
- Supplier of a full range of softwoods and tropical and temperate hardwoods that can be machined to exact requirements.
- Hire centres, which can cater from carpet cleaners to hire of 3 tonne diggers.
- Specialist showrooms for Kitchen & Bathrooms, and flooring - that offer a full planning service and showcase the latest products and designs on the market.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Roof Truss & Floor Designer to join their team contributing to all phases of the design process.
- Working within a Timber Engineering Department that manufactures truss rafters & engineered joists
- Involved in new and exciting building designs from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- Match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Solid experience and working knowledge of roof trusses.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated and well organised
- Experience using Wolf System design program and Metsa I Beam design programmes would be of considerable advantage, although training will be given if there is experience with other design packages, for example Mitek.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.