Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£10.50 Per Hour
Roaming Senior Healthcare Assistant - Nights - Liverpool (North west)
- Up to £10.50/hour including attendance bonus on week days & £11/ hour.
- Weekly attendance bonus.
- 25p/mile travelling expenses.
Our client is a family owned business established for almost 30 years. They own and operate seven quality nursing and residential care homes on five sites, in Merseyside and Lancashire. Their residents are able to retain their own individuality in the atmosphere of a home. Our client takes pride in being both large enough to cope and small enough to care. They are currently seeking an experienced a Roaming Senior HCA (Healthcare Assistant)
Essential Skills and Experience:
Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced Senior Roaming HCA (Healthcare Assistant) to cover between several locations on nights.
- Domiciliary care
- Residential care for the elderly in a care home experience
- Medication dispensing experience
- Car owner & driver
- Genuine interest in, and experience of working with, the relevant Client group
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
- Satisfactory enhanced CRB Disclosure, Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded team of employees that are dedicated to delivering excellence in care and Up to £10/hour including attendance bonus on week days & £10.25/ hour including attendance bonus on week-ends, both with unpaid breaks, + 25p/mile travelling expenses + benefits
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.