Banking, Finance & Insurance
£65,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Risk & Compliance Officer
Location: Central London
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
A leading foreign bank who are based in Central London are looking to recruit a Risk & Compliance Officer to beresponsible for the regularassessment and management of every risk faced by the Bank.
The Risk and Compliance Office will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Bank remains within internal credit exposure limits.
- Ensuring that adequate liquidity and liquidity buffers are maintained.
- Ensuring that foreign exchange exposures are maintained at acceptable levels.
- Ensuring that security documentation remains up to date and secure.
- Assisting in the disbursement of credit transactions and monitoring loan performance.
- Reporting and monitoring of the Bank’s Key Risk Indicators.
- Assisting in the production of risk and compliance reports and key policy documents, for Senior Management and Board.
- Assisting in the production of reports to the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Supporting regulatory project work.
Knowledge & Skills You Need:
- Two years of experience within a UK regulated financial institution.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK regulatory environment in relation to prudential, credit, and operational risk.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
What’s On Offer
- Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
- Excellent Benefits: Pension, Private Medical, Gym Membership, 25 days bank holiday.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.