Revit / Architectural Technician - Edinburgh
Excellent Salary dependent on experience
My client is an award-winning architecture practice with extensive experience in a wide variety of sectors across the UK. Their UK-wide team has gained a reputation for delivering thoughtful, innovative, and practical design solutions and distinctive, high-quality buildings, constructed on time to meet your aspirations and budget.
They are looking for a Revit Technician with a minimum of 3 years experience to join their team. The role will be based in and around Edinburgh.
- They will be preparing high-quality drawings for planning/ building warrant applications and producing detailed technical drawings, tender packages, and specifications for commercial projects.
- They would be expected to be highly motivated with the ability to work well independently and comfortably as part of a team on larger scale projects working to meet deadlines efficiently.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a full range of skills; detailing and technical capability, familiarity with NBS, and have a good working knowledge of Scottish/ UK building regulations and technical standards.
- Experience in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe, and Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience in Architectural Metalwork,
- Time Served.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to Revit / Architectural Technician ( Revit , AutoCAD, Architectural Metalwork, Time Served )
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.