£24,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Retail Vehicle Technician - Chelmsford
Salary: Basic £24,000 - £32,000 DOE plus Bonus (OTE £60,000 Per annum) 45hrs per week
Our company are the UK’s largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Social Media Assistant to join their state of the art dealership.
This role will be completing detailed full vehicle mechanical assessments and reporting visual defects and abnormal driving characteristics. You will be repairing vehicles to a high standard for retail sale.
- Fit accessories and components as requested by sales department
- Maintain vehicle records by documenting service and repairs
- Conduct diagnostic procedures to determine the source of vehicle fault symptoms and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Keep workshop equipment operating by following operating instructions, maintaining supplies, performing preventative maintenance and reporting repairs
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and company records
- Containing costs by evaluating service and parts options
- Keep working area clean and tidy including shared areas of the workshop
Essential Skills & Requirements
You will hold a minimum NVQ L3 in motor trade repair or similar, and have experience working within a vehicle technician role with excellent diagnostic skills. You are required to have a clean UK driving licence and the ability to handle various tolls and heavy equipment. Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components is required and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.