£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Retail Project Manager – Lutterworth, Leicester
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Our client is a leading independent retail design agency looking to appoint a Project Manager who is confident working in the public domain on retail projects which vary from small works, to being part of a team on full store high profile fit outs.
Able to manage projects at various stages. You need to have to have some relevant experience of working in either Design agencies, Property Services for a Retailer or Commercial business who owns public facing properties, e.g: a retail shopping centre, Hotel or hospitality group.
- Confident at managing multiple fast-paced retail and brand activation projects on time and within budget, and always strives for the best quality and outcome.
- Prepared to travel to visit clients, suppliers and project locations both regionally, nationally and occasionally overseas.
- An outstanding communicator valuing good working relationships with colleagues, clients and supply partners – all of whom are vitally important to project success.
- A confident and assertive team player who leads by example and is able to interact with people with various levels of experience.
- Able to foresee, identify and eradicate risks on a project ensuring that key priorities are dealt with in the most practical order.
- Committed to the hours that projects and the industry dictate – requiring a commitment to some out-of-hours activity. Much of our great work gets implemented into stores out of hours.
- A proactive thinker, an efficient doer, works well under pressure, and has strong organisational skills to ensure accurate administration of projects and costs.
- Able to provide cost estimates from experience and accurate production quotes for clients, negotiating with suppliers to ensure best value, as well as having a good eye for detail to ensure supplier goods are fit for purpose and on time.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least five years’ experience in the delivery of a wide variety of project types into retail spaces, such as pop-ups, promotional sites, in-store updates/ graphic refreshes, shop in shop builds and/or fixture rollouts in UK and / or EU.
- Good technical and practical understanding of manufacturing drawings, processes, and materials
- Experience with MS Office (particularly Excel) and Sage Job Cost or similar
- A good command of current Health & Safety requirements for working in public spaces, CDM regulations, Health and Safety codes of practice, as well as the requirements and logistics of working on the high street, within shopping centres, in out-of-town locations, for events, clients’ offices, and overseas.
- Strong numeracy, and communication skills (excellent written and spoken English)
- A full UK driving licence (not more than 6 points)
Excellent Benefits Package plus Over time Rates
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.