Retail Display Coordinator – Bristol
Our client is the UK’s largest privately owned manufacturer of fitted kitchen, fitted bedroom and fitted bathroom furniture with a turnover in the hundreds of millions. Their customers include residential housing developers, social housing providers, independent retailers and merchants.
This role will involve assisting the Retail National Installations Manager in the coordination of the retail display installations into retail customers and merchants and will include travel across the whole of the UK with overnight stays. The ideal candidate will be based between in the Bristol or Birmingham area and within easy access of the motorway network
- Working as part of a dynamic team, ensuring high levels of fit quality including conducting check measures and design checks.
- Ensuring sufficient levels of subcontract labour are available to meet demand through accurate forecasting and good fit management.
- Ensuring that time and quality objectives are met on all projects.
- Providing high levels of customer service.
- Working on developing improved procedures/processes/practices to enhance standards.
- Ensuring that KPIs and profit targets are met.
- Liaising with other members of the Retail team and other internal departments.
- Carrying out all administrative duties in accordance with the role.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of working within a fast-paced and pressurised environment within the furniture industry.
- Knowledge of the installation process or experience of project management.
- Knowledge of the industry, company’s terms of trading, range of manufactured and bought out products
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- A full UK driving licence holder
- You will be able to communicate confidently with people at all levels to develop relationships.
- Self-motivated and you will be able to work under pressure.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.