Catering & Hospitality
Restaurant Manager -Port Appin, Nr Oban, Argyll on the West Coast of Scotland
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Our client is one of the best regarded small luxury hotels in Scotland. Located on the West coast right in the Scottish Highlands. Surrounded by stunning views, in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. A truly amazing place to live and work.
We have a rare opportunity, for a suitably qualified and experienced Restaurant Manager. Experience in a boutique / luxury hotel environment is not essential but would be an advantage. Accommodation available on site at a staff rate.
- The opportunity to progress your career within a boutique hotel
- The chance to live and work in an area of outstanding beauty
- Be part of an outstanding team delivering a quality service
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Qualifications and Experience commensurate with the post
- Experience in a the boutique / luxury hotel environment is preferred but not essential
- Ideally we are looking for someone who is hardworking and conscientious with a can do attitude and the willingness to provide great levels of services
- A team player
- The ability to manage and train staff in your care
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.