Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Residential Support Worker (Children’s Home)
Salary: Very Competitive (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a newly opened children’s home passionate in providing accommodation and conditions for growth, in a stable environment for young people with in their care.
As a Residential Support Worker with prior experience in children's residential care, you will provide high-quality assessments and support for young people (ages 12-17) facing learning difficulties and exhibiting emotional or challenging behaviors.
- Assist senior managers in implementing organisational processes in the young person’s Home.
- Provide practical and emotional support, acting as a positive role model.
- Work closely with young individuals to address difficulties and enhance their potential.
- Create a caring, supportive, and secure environment, prioritising their well-being.
- Serve as a key worker, ensuring up-to-date care plans and meeting all care needs.
- Follow and adapt care plans according to each young person's changing needs.
- Empower and involve young individuals in decision-making about their lives.
- Facilitate community engagement, off-site activities, and the expansion of social networks.
- Previous experience working as a Support Worker, Care Assistant or in a similar role.
- Possession of Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young Peoples Workforce (Children's Social Care pathway) or equivalent, or commitment to obtain within 2 years.
- Familiarity with Ofsted standards and requirements.
- Desirable ability to speak a second or third language.
- Knowledge of implementing care and support plans for young people.
- Enhanced DBS check is required.
What’s On Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Additional training and bespoke CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.