£34,000 Per Annum
Residential Property Manager
Location: East london
Salary: Up to £34,000 (depending on experience) + quarterly customer service bonus
Full time in the office (no remote working). No car is needed for this position.
The Property Manager role will be responsible for the delivery of management services to a portfolio of around 100 residential homes and flats. You can expect to receive a salary of up to £34,000 (depending on experience) and other excellent benefits.
The Job Role:
This role requires excellent customer service at all times to all parties. You Must be super organised, proficient in IT software and be able to deal with around 100 residential properties. The role is extremely varied and you must be able to plate spin tasks from maintenance issues to property inspection visits. All of the properties can be reached by either walking or public transport so a car isn’t required.
Other areas you will be tasked with:
- Completing any items or works highlighted by a pre-tenancy inspection.
- Assisting the Utility switch provider
- Sending Welcome emails, Property Information & Welcome phone call
- Rent Arrears
- Bills & Demands
- Property Inspections
- Check-outs & Deposit Returns
- Customer service
- The job is Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm with 1 in 5 Saturday worked (10am to 4pm) with time off in lieu once worked.
- Generous leave - 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) which increases every year worked. Office is closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Customer service bonus each quarter dependant on customer service targets being meet on passing probation.
- GP 24 hour service via a video chat when needed
- Paid training for the ARLA qualification exam
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.