Residential Layout Designer – Cirencester
Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience
Our Client is an established development consultancy in the UK.
An enthusiastic Urban Designer, Architect, Layout Designer and/or Masterplanner to join our team based in the heart of the Cotswolds, Cirencester. As well as being able to access a large office space with a supportive team, we also offer a flexible agile working arrangements with opportunity to work from home.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of working within a private practice / consultancy or a commercial housebuilding operation.
- Visioning and master planning for large and small sites.
- A commercially astute approach to residential layout design.
- Producing drawn and written information in support of outline, full and reserved matters planning applications.
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-disciplinary skills.
- Self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
- A working knowledge of the planning system with an ability to interpret and adapt to specific local authority design guidance.
- Candidates will hold a relevant qualification and have knowledge of CAD software packages, experience in Vectorworks (CAD) and/or Sketchup would be an advantage.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.