IT & Internet
Preston / Leyland
Reprographics Operator – Leyland/Preston
Salary: Competitive DOE
This world leading company in digitally printed wall coverings at an industrial scale, are looking to appoint a Reprographics Operator. They are innovative and push boundaries and require someone to work in their state of the art facilities, working with the most prestigious designer clients.
This role will be working as a reprographics operator and ensuring all images and files are complete and ready for printing according to the printers’ specifications. You will be offering technical advice and ensuring all artwork is achievable within productions constraints
- Organising images and making sure files are complete
- Amending, checking and pre flighting packaging artwork
- Checking for artwork errors
- Providing colour proofing
- Using adobe creative suite and AVA cad cam for prepress
- Assisting print room with reloading of machines
- Meeting clients face to face in experience centre when sampling
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have extensive experience of using Adobe creative suite and experience of the print industry and processes.
You need to have a high attention to detail and work standard and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Experience of the following is also preferable:
AVA RIP software
Pre-press and repo procedures
HP latex machinery
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.