HR and Recruitment
Remote Recruitment Consultant
Are you ready to earn the lions share of your commission? Be your own Boss - Run your own Recruitment Desk with our support, 100% Remote
A bit about us?
Over the last 20 years we have built a successful model that allows you to earn more, whilst working whenever you like from wherever you like.
We have state of the art technology with a full back-office team to drive you to success from day one.
Our successful model enables both experienced recruiters and people from other backgrounds to achieve a better work life balance whilst earning the lions share and working remotely.
You can quickly and easily hit the ground running with the minimum amount of hassle, maximum amount of support and low start-up costs.
The services we provide to you:
- Established and recognised recruitment brand
- Business development
- Coaching, mentoring, training and 24/7 support
- The complete IT and Technology package on a cloud-based platform (Remote Access Desktop, Microsoft Suite, Email, CRM, Helpdesk Support)
- Client admin (Contracts, T&C’s, Invoices, Debt Collection)
- Full contractor/temporary worker admin (Contracts, Time sheets, Invoices)
- GDPR compliance
- A friendly, experienced and supportive team and a diverse network of fellow Associates
- Full access to the UK’s leading job boards
- CV Database access
- Live clients to work on from day 1
You’re probably wondering how you will get clients?
We have this covered; we provide you with live fee opportunities to work on straight away! We will also give you guidance and support to approach and build up your own clientele.
What will joining us as an associate do for you?
- Earn 80-90% of your commission
- Complete freedom over the hours you work
- Be your own Boss
- No targets
- Work remotely from wherever you would like
- Low start up and ongoing costs
Don’t wait any longer and make the change you have always wanted to today!
Click ‘Apply Now’ to have an informal chat with one of the team.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.