UK Nationwide, Remote
Remote Case Manager Team Leader - Occupational Health
Location:UK (Home based)
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. Our client takes great care to ensure their Occupational Health team is continually and consistently supported and developed.
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Team as a Remote Case Team Leader. They combine expert advice and clinical services with smart systems to deliver first-class Occupational Health services and support to its customers across the UK.
- Reporting to the Clinical Operations Manager, as a Team Leader you will ensure clinical excellence in delivering a range of services, ensuring a clear focus is maintained on business objectives, company values, service level agreements and effective relationships
- You will play a vital role in the health and wellbeing of a range of employees and use your specialist clinical skills to provide expert assessments and the right solutions to match the client's needs.
- Supporting a team of clinicians by auditing their reports and developing their skills to continuously improve the clinical performance of the OH team.
- Undertaking case management over the phone producing high standard and quality management advice reports.
- Assisting with the recruitment of staff and to support colleagues with all aspects of the recruitment process
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified or Registered Nurse/RGN
- NMC Registered
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Remote case management
- A diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable with experience in a commercial occupational health setting with previous extensive case management and health surveillance experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle-to-work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Full ac
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.