Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£40,000 Per Annum
UK Nationwide, Remote
Remote Case Manager - Occupational Health
Location: UK (Home based)
Salary: Up to £40,000 pa
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
They are looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to work as a home-based Occupational Health Case Manager. You will be an RGN and NMC registered, as well as being OH qualified and on part 3 of the NMC registered.
- This role is predominantly home-based, and you will need extensive experience in case management – including dealing with case management remotely.
- You will provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice, and provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports.
- You will also provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH and provide clinical supervision and support other team members, where less experienced.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- RGN, NMC Registered
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Remote case management
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.