Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£40,000 Per Annum
Remote Case Manager - Occupational Health
Location: UK, Home based
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
They are looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to work as a home-based Occupational Health Case Manager, on either a full or part-time basis. You will be an RGN and NMC registered, as well as being OH qualified and on part 3 of the NMC registered.
- You will need extensive experience in case management - including dealing with case management remotely.
- You will provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work, and other requests for OH advice, and provide professional, comprehensive, and evidence-based written reports.
- You will also provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH and provide clinical supervision and support other team members, where less experienced.
- You will be an experienced RGN,
- NMC Registered
- Occupational Health qualified
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Health Advisor/Occupational Health Nurse/ Occupational Health Case Manager,
- Extensive experience in case management
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.