Banking, Finance & Insurance
£85,000 to £95,000 Per Annum
Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Location: London (Office Based)
Salary £85,000 - £95,000 per annum
Rolling contract of 6 months
Key Words: Regulatory Reporting Manager, Regulatory Reporting Specialist, Regulatory Reporting Officer, Regulatory Reporting Analyst, Regulatory Accountant, Banking
This is a new role for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist to join a leading foreign bank in Central London. Salary circa £95,000, excellent benefits such as working from home, Bonus, Private Medical, Gym, generous Pension.
- Report to the FCA and PRA, alongside supporting the statistical reporting to the Bank of England.
- You will work closely with the CEO and Head of Finance on various projects and ad hoc work.
- Assist in maintaining controls and governance activities for Financial Controls including coordinate monthly meeting agendas
- Track and report on process control issues and remediation tasks to completion.
- Automating processes.
- Assist in setting policies and providing advice on regulatory reporting.
- Ensure the business remains compliant with all reporting and regulatory reporting.
- Manage external relationships such as the FCA/PRA & production of the quarterly and annual regulatory returns.
- Responsible for internal monthly and quarterly reporting to managers of departments and the senior management
- Tracking performance against current plans providing commentary on variances and any other ad hoc project work as required.
- Management of direct report, responsible for 1-2-1's, appraisals and daily management.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will be experienced in regulatory reporting, from a Banking or wider Financial Services background
- Experienced in Automation of processes
- You will be able to demonstrate strong use of the advanced functions of Excel, confidence to manipulate large volumes of data to produce valuable information.
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines and have an eye for detail with strong organisational skill.
- Holds or Studying towards a Professional accounting/ Finance Qualification such as ACCA/ CIMA is preferred.
- Private Medica
- Life Assurance
- Optical Reimbursement
- Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loan
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.