£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Regulatory Affairs Manager - Stockport
Salary: £30k - £35k
My client’s business is about chemicals but they aren't producers or consumers. Their role and expertise is in the sourcing and supply of specialist materials from around the globe.
It’s about researching potential suppliers and about verifying the quality, purity and authenticity of their products, so that what they sell is of the highest possible standard. It’s about finding exciting new products and about developing markets for them in the UK and overseas. And it’s about spotting emerging trends amongst consumers and responding to changing demands quickly and efficiently.
They supply chemicals, oils and extracts to industries such as Cosmetic and personal care, Essential oils, Agro-chemicals, Nutraceuticals and Preservatives
My client is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for product legislation compliance. You will be responsible for setting up strategy, SOP, and policies both internally and externally.
You will provide technical/project leadership and innovative solutions including regulatory affairs expertise and client interface. You will provide strategic regulatory intelligence, and guidance, supporting product development through registration and product optimisation.
The candidate provides strategic, expedient, and efficient preparation of client deliverables that meet current local, regional and ICH regulatory and technical requirements and acts as liaison with internal and external clients in the provision and marketing of these services.
This is an office-based role.
- The Candidate will be responsible for my clients’ product compliance and regulatory affairs compliance.
- Delivering global regulatory provisions for each of my clients’ markets to ensure legal product compliance.
- The candidate will be responsible for Completing quality and regulatory questionnaires from suppliers and customer.
- You will be Overseeing supplier quality approval process alongside the sales and purchasing team.
- You will manage and develop the Company’s Safety Data Sheet for all raw materials and formulations making sure these are kept up to date.
- You will guide the sales and logistics team on compliance of imports & exports. Making sure they are relevant national and international regulations, including Biocidal, GHS/CLP, REACh and UK & EU Cosmetic certificates.
- Look at new regulations coming to market and making sure my client is on track with compliance regulations.
- You will be responsible for Evaluating and resolving product compliance issues alongside the sales team.
- Training and guiding internal team on regulatory policies or procedures.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A degree or equivalent higher education in Regulatory affairs.
- Minimum BSc, preferable an MS or PhD in Chemistry, Biological Science, Toxicology, Environmental Science, Regulatory Toxicology or equivalent.
- +5 years of work experience in internationally accredited role.
- Understanding of global testing standards, product labelling and Laws.
- +3 Years’ experience in Personal Care REACh regulations.
- Extensive regulatory requirements that govern the Personal Care hygiene industry.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements & certifications required for import & export of Nutrition materials.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.