Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Registered Veterinary Nurse - RVN - Dundee
Salary: Competitive DOE ranging hours between 8am and 7pm on a rotational basis. There is 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am to 1pm and NO out of hours. CPD paid, RCVS fees paid
This is an established growing and support family run practice seeking an enthusiastic registered veterinary nurse to join their % small animal practice. They are a family run practice serving Dundee and surrounding areas who do everything to help your pets.
This role will be providing nursing clinics, admitting patients for surgery or discharging and general veterinary nursing duties in the practice as well as providing excellent customer communication and support.
- Assist vets for surgical procedures and monitor anaesthetics
- Lab analysis
- Assist vets when consulting
- Dispense prescriptions
- Give nursing advice to clients
- Prepare surgical packs
- Record client and animal details
- Give nursing care to in patients
- Ensure kennels are cleaned and laundry carried out
- Cover evening consults to dispense medications and assist vets
- Provide support to other nurses
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to be a registered Veterinary nurse and have the empathy and support for all clients and their pets. You will need to be able to work the rotational hours and have a passion for this sector and animals.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.