Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£23,284 to £25,569 Per Annum
Registered Manager – Several Positions in Locaitons across the Midlands
Salary: £40,000 plus benefits
Stafford ST19 & ST18
My client is an established and strong care and education focussed business recognised for its experience and excellent reputation in the care and education sector. They provide outstanding support to some of the most difficult challenges involving children and young people, ensuring that every child and young person is placed in an environment that suits their individual care and educational needs.
My client is looking for an Experienced Registered Managers to form a strong team of dedicated professionals. Someone who will lead their homes and their teams through best practice, coaching and 1:1 support, achieving the very best outcomes for our children and young people. Our broad operational base means that our Managers forge links with our schools, our HEAL tutor-led in-home education programme and our transitional services providing support post-18, enabling total end to end care for some of the most vulnerable children in our society.
This role offers excellent opportunities to support young people to achieve their full potential and really make a difference in their lives.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Must hold QCF Level 3 in residential care with children and young people’s workforce or equivalent
- Must hold QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Proven Managerial Experience in a residential setting
- Experience working with Young people with challenging behaviours and emotional difficulties.
In return some of the benefits
- Friendly, small passionate teams
- Pleasant, supportive working environments
- Comprehensive and highly regarded managerial induction and upskilling programme
- Face to Face therapeutic training and support for all staff, with extensive training on the PACE model
- Cashback Healthcare plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening and Employee recognition schemes
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.