Education & Training
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Location: Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
Salary: £35k - £45k + excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent
Our client is a well-established children's charitable organisation, providing specialised education for children with complex social, emotional, or mental health needs.
As a Registered Manager, you will lead and manage a team, fostering effective collaboration with internal and partner agency staff.
- Serve as Ofsted Registered Manager ensuring compliance with firm’s Regulations and Quality Standards 2018.
- Develop and deliver high-quality residential services.
- Prioritising children's rights and participation.
- Previously worked as a Manager or in a similar role in a childcare sector.
- Hold or willing to attain a Level 5 Diploma in a relevant subject.
- Effective communication and influential leadership style.
- Hands-on management experience with excellent organisational skills.
- Registered Manager status. (Desirable)
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.