£50,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Regional Operations Manager - Region Wide
Salary: £50k- £65k DOE
My client is an established and strong care and education focussed business recognised for its experience and excellent reputation in the care and education sector. They provide outstanding support to some of the most difficult challenges involving children and young people, ensuring that every child and young person is placed in an environment that suits their individual care and educational needs.
They are looking for a ROM with at least 2 year’s experience managing multiple sites in the children sector.
The successful candidate will cover 10 Children’s homes within the Central/west midlands area. Having their primary focus being to attain stability, excellent outcomes for young people, developing outstanding services, professionally trained staff and attain financial viability to secure growth.
- To take lead regional responsibility for the operational management of the delivery of care and services including the environments.
- Achieve and maintain Responsible Individual Status for service directly responsible for.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to policies and procedures and relevant external legislation
- Work to the strategies, budgets and plans agreed with the organisation, and collaborate in the conduct of regular evaluation of progress against service and wider organisational development plans
- Support the development and delivery of high-quality therapeutic framework in accordance with the aims, objectives, and standards.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Must hold QCF Level 4 in residential care with children and young people’s workforce or equivalent
- Must hold QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Proven Managerial Experience as a ROM across multiple sites.
- Experience working with young people with challenging behaviours and emotional difficulties.
- Any RI experience would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of OFSTED and has a strong background as a manager of children’s homes across multiple sites.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.