£36,000 to £41,400 Per Annum
Regional Field Manager - FMCG
London and surrounding area
Salary £36K plus 15%Bonus, Car allowance and much more.
My Client is looking for a Regional Field Manager to cover London and surrounding area.
The Ideal Experience:
- Leading / managing a field-based team.
- Ability to train & develop people.
- Working with/through/in a Distribution Partner system.
- Clear understanding and experience of scaled activation of brands in retail stores.
- Team Management in an FMCG business.
- Ideally with experience of working out-based.
- Good understanding of the GB Soft drinks market
- Delivery focus – It is important for you to demonstrate an understanding the business and negotiate ‘win- win solutions.
- Personal drive and motivation – It is important that you identifying and act on sales opportunities and show us that you are personally motivated with high aspirations
- Team focus – It is important that demonstrate great teamwork and help to inspire others, happy to work alone, but will relish being part of the team.
- Relationship building - It is important that you can demonstrate how you build winning relationships with the team, the retailers, and the client.
- Positivity - thinking in an optimistic way, looking for solutions, expecting good results and success, and focusing and making life happier.
- Integrity - following your moral convictions and doing the right thing in all circumstances, having a strong work ethic and be happy to roll your sleeves up to do whatever it takes to deliver.
- Purpose led – understanding what you need to do, results focused, loving being part of the challenge and chasing the results.
- Resilience – bouncing back when things have been tough, not giving up
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.