Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Regional Clinical Manager - South UK
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 on experience + Travel + Expenses
Our client is the largest private provider of podiatry clinics and products and they are seeking an experienced Regional Clinical Manager for the South of England to work alongside their southern clinics.
You will be based predominately within your base clinic spending three days a week there, the remaining two days of the week you will spend travelling around to various clinics providing support, training and regular auditing of Clinicians.
Must be a qualified Podiatrist or Foot Health Practitioner (FHP) with a wealth of knowledge an experience.
- Responsible for training and inductions of new Clinicians
- Contributing towards Training Programs and Materials
- Responsible for the regular auditing of clinicians in our Southern clinics
- Highly motivated & Team player
- Able to provide clear advice to patients and provide advice to Clinicians
- Flexible approach to working pattern
- Excellent communication skills, ability to mentor and provide support to clinicians
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive Podiatrist/FHP knowledge and experience, minimum of 4 years’ experience working within a Private Clinic/NHS setting
- Track record of outstanding customer service skills
- Experience supervising, mentoring and training staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent use of Microsoft Suite
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.