Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Receptionist - Wimbledon SW19 4EB
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
This Reception role offers the opportunity to provide various administrative services for a specialised orthodontic practice. A competitive salary is on offer.
The Receptionist will be responsible for all administrative duties including:
- Help in managing the practice.
- Collect information from patients.
- Schedule appointments.
- Enter treatment details onto computer held patient record accurately.
- Maintain patient records.
- Maintain the surgery in a state of cleanliness to prevent cross infection,
- Taking payments.
Skills and Experience:
- We are keen to speak to anyone who has worked in a health industry as a Receptionist, Nurse, GDC registered, Office Administrator, Executive Secretary, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant or Executive Assistant.
- Mondays 8:30am – 18:00
- Tuesdays to Thursdays, rostered between 7:30am – 19:00pm
- Fridays 8:00am – 17:00pm
- Saturdays when required 8:30am – 1:30pm
Our client is one of Wimbledon’s specialised Orthodontic practices with practices in Tolworth and Mitcham. They have outstanding reputation in the market and a very large customer base.
Our client offers:
- A competitive salary and training based on experience.
Please apply: We would really like to hear from you as this could be an ideal opportunity you are looking for.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.