Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager- Windsor
Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience
Practice with 30 years of experience in construction industry both in the UK and abroad. Our client has core principles where the customer requirements are of paramount importance and good quality, precise advice is provided in a timely and economic manner. Since formation, the Practice has helped a number of key clients develop their businesses. This includes, the expansions of now prevalent student accommodation provider.
Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager- looking for quality individuals to undertake project Management, Employers Agent, Contract Administration and Quantity Surveying duties on Variety of projects.
The role will mainly be site based, visiting numerous projects throughout the week, with site office time and head office time as required.
- Oversee the commercial aspects of numerus projects, including but not limited to:
- Early Warnings
- Change Management
- Applications for payments
- Site measures
- Cost and value reporting
- Attending site and/or tender meetings
- Record Keeping
- General project administration
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A minimum 5 years of experience within civil engineering sector
- Site based quantity surveying experience
- Experience working for contactor or subcontractor
- Preferable NEC3 experience
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or another construction related degree is beneficial, but is not required if candidate has experience
- Relevant CSCS card
- Full clean driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Be willing to travel between projects and head office
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.