£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Salary: £55k - £60k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client operates in the property management sector specialising in residential lettings, sales, and new home construction ensuring exceptional service for vendors, landlords, purchasers, and tenants alike.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will play a crucial role within the company, providing support to the Development Director in current and future projects.
- Generate bill of quantities and sub-contractor tender packs.
- Analyse tenders, assist in cashflow forecasting, and manage project costings.
- Perform valuation analysis and reconcile project cost values.
- Manage client and contractor variations, and generate monthly payment schedules.
- Draft reports on costs and progress for clients.
- Prepare accounts for labor and suppliers for payment.
- Meet with clients to discuss needs and potential revisions.
- Monitor subcontractors, safety practices, construction progress, and material requirements.
- Previously worked as a Quantity Surveyor or in a similar role.
- Possess 3-5 years’ experience in property development or construction industry.
- Understanding of construction materials, methods, and regulations.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Apply now and seize this great opportunity to be a vital part of a dynamic team.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.