Secretarial, PA & Administration
£17,000 to £19,000 Per Annum
Salary £17,000 to £19,000 depending on experience.
My client in Wokingham is looking for a Quality Administrator to join the team. Ideally you will have some experience in an administrative role
You will be working within the Quality Department to ensure the ERP is kept up to date.
Maintain a record of component maintenance manuals.
Maintain an accurate register of component maintenance manuals and to update and amend to ensure a full record is available in accordance with Quality requirements.
Maintain an accurate register of consumables and to batch the consumables received to ensure traceability in accordance with quality.
Update the capability lists with any amended maintenance data.
To review Quality hold issues as and when they arise for the group
Be ready to carry out any other quality tasks.
A Levels/Degree - Desirable
Experience working a similar role
Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- Ability to process and interpret complex information
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative
- Creative, comes up with ideas
- Prepared to learn new skills and work on own initiative
- Self motivated
- Ability to work flexibly
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.