£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Qualified Technician/Mechanic - Broxbourne
Salary: circa £25K to £35K DOE
Our experienced and established client provide MOT’s and services to all makes and models and have been up and running for over 25 years. They are searching for a qualified Technician/mechanic to join their friendly successful team.
The role will be working as a Qualified Technician/Mechanic, who must be able to work independently on fault finding and diagnostics along with great communication skills with customers and colleagues.
- The hours for the role will be 40-45 per week.
- You will be required to undertake MOT testing, car diagnostics, mechanical repairs and vehicle maintenance.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You will need to be able to carry out car servicing and repairs, along with a driving licence. The candidate will also need to speak fluent English.
- To own your own tools is also a must.
- Also it is required to have worked in an independent garage.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.