£34,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Qualified Rural Surveyor
Location: Monmouthshire / Somerset
Salary: £34k - £38k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time / Part - Time
Our client is a well-established, multi-disciplinary practice, offering comprehensive services covering the entire development life cycle.
As a Rural Surveyor, you will contribute to Rural Property Agency, including Farm & Land Sales and contribute to supporting Rural Support Schemes.
- Engage in Compensation & Utilities work.
- Participate in Rural Planning & Development projects.
- Undertake Valuation tasks.
- Manage Tenancy Work in both Rural & Commercial settings.
- Previously worked as a Rural Surveyor or in a similar role.
- At least 2 years of PQE and a qualified RICS / CAAV member.
- Skilled in IT.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Team bonus scheme
- Life cover at 4 times salary
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Apply now for a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team in a well-established practice.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.