Qualified Rural Chartered Surveyor
Location: Richmond, North Yorkshire
Our well-established client’s team of qualified chartered surveyors are extremely well placed to offer comprehensive advice and guidance on all property-related matters, dedicated to providing their clients with a quality service that they cannot find elsewhere.
They are looking for a Qualified Rural Chartered Surveyor to join their team and be responsible for the reports to a Rural Director who is part of the Rural Land & Business and Estate Management team.
- deliver excellent customer service for private clients.
- develop and expand the work of the department.
- Aid with the development and expansion of the Renewable Energy Department.
- Manage a large existing portfolio of renewable energy projects from the initial promotion to energisation Liaise with clients and develop client relationships
- Provide technical advice to clients on renewable energy projects alongside liaising with other professionals and contractors
- Take a lead role in the negotiation and completion of Option and Lease arrangements
- Perform general estate and land management duties for private clients
- Provide general professional advice to rural clients in regard to land management and occupation
- Deal with landlord and tenant matters
- Liaise with clients and develop client relationships
- Develop work from new and existing clients, in association with other colleagues, and maintain an up to date work pipeline
- Assist with the management of a growing team of graduate surveyors and trainees to ensure excellent client service and develop the skills and experience of the team
- Maintain an up to date time sheet and record all expenditure against clients
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of post-qualified professional experience would be preferable.
- Ability to have good attention to detail and experience reviewing and negotiating legal contracts.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and clients and including the ability to assimilate and convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Works in an organised and methodical fashion, with high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
- Ability to accept responsibility and work on their own initiative, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Commercially astute and capable of generating new business.
- IT literate.
- Car owner with full UK driving licence.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.