£65,000 Per Annum
Qualified Accountant (Private Client)
Salary: £65k + Excellent Benefits
Location: Central London
Our client is a well-established law firm providing legal services to both private and commercial clients. They are renowned for excellence in family and private client work and highly regarded in various legal areas, including trust litigation.
As an Accountant in trust and tax section of the Private Client department, you will collaborate closely with managers, fellow fee earners, and directly support partners to deliver exceptional client service.
- Manage trust compliance, including accounts and tax returns.
- Handle inheritance tax returns for trusts.
- Prepare accounts for charitable organisations.
- Manage tax affairs for individuals, including tax return preparation.
- Produce meeting papers and attend client meetings.
- Assist with complex cases and ad hoc assignments.
- Contribute to the training of junior team members.
- Previous experience working as an Accountant, Practice Accountant, Tax Accountant or in a similar role.
- ACA qualification, from newly qualified to 5 years post-qualified.
- Skilled in trust accounting and taxation.
- Familiar with estate, personal, offshore, and indirect taxation.
- Proactively and reactively manage client affairs.
- Stay informed about legislative and market changes.
- Strong IT skills, knowledge in CCH Trust Accounts and CCH Personal Tax is preferable.
- Competitive Salary
- 4x Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance (after 1 year)
- BUPA Cashplan (after 1 year)
- BUPA Health Assessment (after 1 year)
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (after 1 month)
- Interest-free season ticket loan (after 3 months)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Holiday Purchase
- 25 holidays per year
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.