£35,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Property Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer / Chartered Legal Executive
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday
A well reputed legal firm is seeking a dedicated Property Solicitor to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Department, this role offers a platform for career growth and development.
- Manage diverse residential property matters
- Handle high-value property transactions
- Assist with secured lending processes
- Deal with landlord and tenant matters
- Draft and negotiate leases, extensions, deeds of variation, and licenses
- Previous experience working as a Property Solicitor, Property Lawyer, Legal Executive or in a similar role.
- Must have at least 1-year PQE in property law
- Proven experience in handling own caseload
- Demonstrated business development and marketing expertise
- Strong IT skills and ability to adhere to deadlines
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a reputable legal firm.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.