Property Manager -Worthing
Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience
Our established client who is a well-established Property Management Company based in Worthing, West Sussex who specialises in the Management of Residential Property throughout the South East are looking for a full-time Property/Block Manager.
The successful candidate will provide full property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments on behalf of freehold clients and resident management companies.
Hours: The role is available for immediate start for the right candidate. This role is being offered as a permanent full-time position. The hours of work will be 9:00 to 17:00 to be worked Monday to Friday.
- Serving Industry relevant Notices such as Section 20 Notices and service charges;
- Managing a property portfolio in accordance with industry codes of practice (RICS/ARMA);
- Dealing with leaseholders’ enquiries proactively, with care and due diligence;
- Ensure that properties in the portfolio are insured;
- Prepare and agree scope of works for repairs and instruct surveyors/contractors in relation to other repairs;
- Follow through all instructions and ensure completion in line with agreed time frame, costs and standards;
- Provide support to other team members where necessary;
- Efficiently monitor expenditure;
- Service Charge budget setting & monitoring;
- Property inspection of grounds & communal areas;
Essential Skills & Requirements
- To be considered for this role, you must have previous proven experience as a Property Manager
- Be able to demonstrate your property management expertise, including dealing directly with residents, commercial organisations and landlords.
- You must also possess strong communication, IT and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail is critical in this role, as is the ability to work unsupervised.
- Using your initiative to problem solve, possessing good time management skills and being innovative are the keys to success.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.