£22,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Salary: £22,000.00 - £28,000.00+ Bonus scheme+ Commission
Our client is a specialist independent lettings and property management company based in Tewkesbury. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join their friendly team and growing company. They are looking for a solution-focused individual, who enjoys working hard, completing tasks and projects to perfection and have the confidence to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a fast paced, dedicated team. They will be positive and passionate about property and are naturally a very organised individual.
- As Property Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the responsive, professional service that their landlords and tenants expect and dealing with their individual property needs.
- You will have a minimum of 1 year in Residential Property Management experience and a knowledge of the legal requirements of lettings and general procedures. You will have experience in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment and will be able to deal with the unexpected in a professional manner. Some experience in the property industry is required.
Property Manager key activities will include:
- Ensuring all maintenance jobs are completed quickly and professionally
- Ensuring all compliance is up to date
- Registering tenant deposits
- Serving notice on tenants when required
- Property inspections using industry-leading reporting software
- Dealing with maintenance faults/repairs and requests from tenants and landlords
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Checking in and out new/leaving tenants
- Dealing with deposit deductions where required
- Negotiating tenancy renewals
- Carrying out annual rent reviews
- Producing monthly landlords’ reports
- Project managing property refurbishments
- Management of Company procedures and updating and improving where required Manage property portfolio keys - chasing keys from contractors/tenants/Landlords when required.
- Carrying out viewings on available properties when required
- Managing occasional out of hours emergency maintenance when required
The Property Manager will have the following:
- Excellent customer service
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude, willing to assist the team and solve problems
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience in administration and team support
- Well-presented and approachable
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Be pushed and have the desire to achieve great results and help move the business forward
- Ready to learn quickly and has a passion for gaining knowledge, acquiring new skills and developing the business.
- Superb organisation and communication skills
- Permanent, full time, Monday to Friday. Alternate Saturdays as per Branch rota with a day off in lieu 10:00am - 2:30pm. (May only be a short-term requirement)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.