£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Property Manager - London
Salary: £35K - £45K inclusive of car allowance.
Benefits: 22 days holiday which increases plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, pension scheme at 4-7%, employee assistance programme, hybrid working, company events, employee forum, life insurance.
Our client is a well-known firm of national property advisors. They are well known for their expertise in office, industrial and retail property, which is also supported by their specialists in investment, town planning, development, healthcare and medical, roadside, charities, LPA receivership, airports, leisure and leasehold reform. They have been providing advice for over 100 years and now have the exciting opportunity for a property manager to join their team.
The role of the Property Manager is to provide effective property management services to a portfolio of mainly residential properties, always ensuring effective communication with clients and any other relevant parties.
- Provision of budgets, financial reports and year end accounting services
- Supervision of client site staff
- Landlord and tenant Act advice
- Supervision of maintenance contracts with particular emphasis on value for money
- Attendance at client meetings and regular formal and informal client liaison and reporting
- Overall responsibility for all client based service provision on the portfolio in accordance with the management agreement and quality assurance procedures
- Co-ordination of major works and external consultants, if any
- Site visits and inspections
- Ensuring delivery of service concurs with quality assurance procedures, RICS and ARMA codes and good practice generally
- Seeking to enhance client relationship by referring other services where appropriate
- Assist with new business enquiries and marketing initiatives generally
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 years Property Management experience
- IRPM qualification or working towards desirable
- Proactive with attention to detail
- Approachable with good positive can do attitude
- Excellent presentation, organising and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages as well as Qube and sage
- Willing and able to travel to property portfolio essential
- Team player with ability to use initiative and prioritise
- Patient and calm under pressure
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.