Excellent Salary + Bonus + Annual Bonus
Our client has been in business for over 168 years and has grown to become one of the largest and most professional Property Management companies in Scotland, covering the length and breadth of the country.
They provide a complete property service and are highly adaptable, being in tune with current trends. They have multiple offices from where they serve an ever-expanding clientele across the central belt of Scotland and beyond. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for a Property Manager to be based in the Edinburgh Office, to join their friendly, fast paced team.
Supported by the Compliance, Administration and Repairs Teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for property owners, delivering a professional factoring service and building strong relationships with clients.
- Co-ordinating repairs to communal areas
- Managing planned maintenance works
- Meeting owners in the office and on-site, and conducting AGM’s
- Responding in a professional manner to a high volume of daily calls and emails
- Carrying out regular visits to developments to ensure high standards of work/service provision
- All connected administration - communicating effectively via email, letter and phone calls
- Full training and support will be provided.
- Ideally, candidates should have experience in Property Management, however, they will consider candidates with similar transferrable skills.
- All candidates should have strong communication, problem solving and organisational skills + a driving licence.
- This is a permanent post working Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with access to pool cars for onsite use.
- Excellent Salary and Annual Leave Package
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.