£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Location: Deptford, London
Salary: £30k - £35k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, 5 days a week
Our client, an established and innovative property management company is seeking a Property Manager to join their team. You will play a vital role in overseeing and maintaining properties while ensuring tenant satisfaction and compliance with occupancy rules.
The ideal candidate must reside in the local area; individuals living too far away will not be considered. After probation, they can work remotely one day per week
- Set and collect rent and fees from tenants.
- Conduct property valuations.
- Manage property maintenance, including repairs and landscaping.
- Handle building inspections for potential tenants or buyers.
- Oversee tenant screenings and evictions.
- Enforce occupancy rules.
- Advertise units and negotiate lease terms.
- Previous experience working as a Property Manager or in a similar role.
- Experience in property management.
- Strong communication and IT skills.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: From 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- 22 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Rotational Saturday work.
- Company pension.
- 1 Day per week work from home (after probation completion).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic property management team. Apply now to seize this great opportunity!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.