£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Location: Deptford, London
Salary: £28k - £30k + Excellent Benefits
Our client, an established and innovative property management company is seeking a Property Manager to join their team. You will play a vital role in overseeing and maintaining properties while ensuring tenant satisfaction and compliance with occupancy rules.
- Set and collect rent and fees from tenants.
- Conduct property valuations.
- Manage property maintenance, including repairs and landscaping.
- Handle building inspections for potential tenants or buyers.
- Oversee tenant screenings and evictions.
- Enforce occupancy rules.
- Advertise units and negotiate lease terms.
- Previous experience working as a Property Manager or in a similar role.
- Experience in property management.
- Strong communication and IT skills.
- 22 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Rotational Saturday work.
- Company pension.
- 1 Day per week work from home (after probation completion).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic property management team. Apply now to seize this great opportunity!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.