£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Property Maintenance Handyperson – Dartford, South East London, Ayelsbury & Brighton
Salary: £25000 to £30000
Our Company are the UK’s leading provider in vacant property services. They also cover site and personal protection services. They are a nationwide company with 18 offices and depots providing 24/7 assistance.
The role will be for an operative to cover South East working as part of a team in re-let, cleaning and clearing of properties
- Remove all furniture, carpets, underlay, lino, curtains and blinds from customers properties
- Clean the properties to ensure that all floors, doors, skirting boards, internal windows/frames and kitchens are clean
- Trim and clear garden areas
- Deliver and retrieve security keys from customers
- Continually update workforce management and call centre for relevant jobs
- Selection of appropriate stock using the job sheet and relevant client specifications
- Reporting all problems, complaints and faults to the team leader/supervisor
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have good geographical knowledge of the area, experience of attending multiple sites per day and good customer service skills. You should have basic numeracy and literacy skills and a good problem solver with a can-do attitude. You will need a full valid driving licence and good time management working under strict deadlines. A CSCS card would be desirable. Also this position is only available to those living in the UK and any applications from outside the UK will not be accepted.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.