£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Project Manager (Retails Design Agency)
Location: Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Salary: £35k - £40k + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading independent retail design agency, focuses on creating unique customer experiences and visually striking designs.
As a Project Manager, you will focus on retail and brand activation projects that requires, effective communication, proactive problem-solving and a commitment to project hours and industry demands.
- Manage multiple fast-paced retail and brand activation projects within budget and timelines.
- Travel regionally, nationally, and occasionally overseas for supplier visits and project locations.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, and supply partners.
- Lead by example, interact with team members of varying experience levels.
- Identify and address project risks in a practical order.
- Commit to industry hours, including occasional out-of-hours activity.
- Provide accurate project administration and cost management.
- Offer cost estimates and production quotes, negotiating with suppliers for best value.
- Previously worked as a Project manager, Project Lead, Interior Designer or in a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in delivering various projects into retail spaces.
- Good technical understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Proven track record in bespoke manufactured VM displays and shop fixtures
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements for public spaces and current regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) & Sage Job Cost or similar.
- Strong numeracy and communication skills, including excellent written & spoken English.
- Full UK driving licence (not more than 6 points).
- Competitive Salary
- 29 days annual leave (inclusive of 8 statutory Bank holidays).
- Birthday off work.
- Support, training, and tools provided
- Laptop, smartphone, expense credit card, and pool car for business use.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.