Project Manager - London
Salary: Market competitive.
Our client is a busy, friendly and fast-paced interior design studio with a small, core team of passionate designers encompassing a broad range of talents. Specialising in top-end residential and commercial projects, they have an extensive portfolio of work across London, UK and abroad which has earned them a long-standing position on the House & Garden Top 100 list.
This is an exciting opportunity to oversee interior design projects all of sizes, managing resources, budgets, purchases, and schedules for all stages from concept to completion. Our client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running but ideally wishes to find a long-term position in their studio and grow along with them. The role requires the candidate to work alongside a design team, reporting directly to owner/director oversees all but focuses on creative direction.
You will be a proactive problem-solver who can identify risks, communicate challenges, and offer well-balanced and efficient solutions. You’ll contribute to project analyses and generate both internal and external reports to monitor scope, budget, and timelines. You will organise and execute all elements of FF&E purchasing to include quotes, sales orders, and invoices. Working as part of their collaborative team, you will be able to offer improvements to enhance systems and procedures.
- Lead project planning, including creation of timelines, schedules of works, and budgets
- produce and maintain project schedules and provide status reports internally and externally
- manage budgets for FF&E
- oversee FF&E procurement, generating quotes, sales orders, and invoices
- cultivate strong relationships with clients, vendors, and third parties
- delegate tasks and allocate resources to ensure schedules are met and workloads are evenly distributed
- identify tools and solutions to improve best practices
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience within the high-end residential interior design sector preferred
- proven experience in FF&E procurement or other purchasing background
- high proficiency in Excel and/or project management software, Microsoft Office, Outlook
- experience in Vectorworks, InDesign, Photoshop, and SketchUp is advantageous
- confidence liaising with clients, vendors, contractors, and third parties.
- proficient on Mac.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.