IT & Internet
£55,000 Per Annum
Location: Poole (Remote working)
Salary: up to £55k + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension + Discount Shopping Scheme + Free Car Parking +Casual Dress Code + Cycle to work Scheme + Flexible working Policy
Our client is a leading provider of IT solutions, providing services to SME’s to sizeable PLC’s, local business to international firms. They are proud of their excellent partnerships with industry vendors Citrix and Microsoft and are the UK’s number one Gold Partner with SAP (Business One and ByDesign).
Today, their head office is a state-of-the-art, custom designed technology centre in Poole, which houses many of their professional, experienced, and passionate team of over 100 IT specialists. They have delivered hundreds of solutions across numerous disciplines and sectors, and they have a proven track record of providing full life-cycle projects from concept through to implementation.
The role will encompass a variety of project management tasks including, but not limited to:
- Management of multiple, concurrent, customer-facing IT application and infrastructure projects. The projects can be both short and long-term, of which some may be complex in nature.
- The Project Manager will hold the overall responsibility for the performance of the project from the point of order through to completion
- Project mix would include ERP, Cloud, and infrastructure projects.
- Expected to manage projects in line with the agreed deliverable, project management service and quality management plan
- The role will include day to day client interactions and liaison with internal departments
- Serve as a key participant and facilitator in team and client meetings
- Maintenance of project documentation
- Management of project risks and issues
- Other administrative tasks that may be required
- The role may also incorporate a presales remit.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Project Management assistance to the sales team for Presales opportunities
- Deliver Project management overview for presales opportunities
- Assistance in pipeline opportunity planning
- The role will suit an experienced PM from a multi company MSP who has a background in managing multiple projects to external customers.
- Project experience must be based on a proven track record of delivering a significant number of multiple, simultaneous projects to external SME customers from a wide range of market / industry sectors
- Good background in resource planning and management is essential
- Experience in managing project budgets
- Experience of operating rigorous change control procedures
- Experience of risk analysis/mitigation strategies
- Prince 2 qualifications
- Experience of dealing with external customers
- Effective communicator who maintains a professional demeanour
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to engage, mobilize and motivate multiple teams
- Well-presented and a welcoming and friendly manner
- Efficient and professional with good time management
- Multitasker with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and tenacious
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Experience of delivering implementations in line of business applications such as ERP and / or infrastructure solutions
- Appreciation of core logistical business processes
- Some Agile projects experience
- Experience of project costing
- Encourages creative and innovative thinking from the team members
- Ability to Works across the organisation to share lessons learned and best practice methods
- Possesses the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Minimum GCSE or equivalent Maths and English - grade C or above
- Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.