£37,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Project Manager – Electronic Security
Our client are a family run SSAIB accredited security solutions company based in Surrey who specialise in working with high end residential clients and their individual needs for fire & security.
We are searching for a project manager within the electronic security sector to join a dynamic team and to ensure the smooth running of the company’s technology projects from start to finish.
- Support to the Line Manager as required
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with the SSAIB
- Assist with the yearly SSAIB audit as required by the company
- Project Budget and Invoicing
- Reporting Updates to Projects
- Weekly, Monthly, quarterly & Annual Report Preparation & Support
- Maintain Stocklist and conduct Monthly stock check
- General Orders & Procurement for the department
- Report and assist in finding resolutions to faults
- Maintain Technical Team Diaries
- Responsible for organising and processing all site-related paperwork
- Sales Support to Technology Department.
- Printing or compiling formal offers
- ADHOC sales, mobile and electronic administrative tasks
- Updating CRM with opportunities
- Preparation of designs and proposal specifications
- Leading tech’s telephone support and customer enquiries
- Schedule of services & Faults
- End to end Project Management
- Kick-off meeting with team or contractor
- Create Project Plan and Timelines
- Procurement - Ordering equipment, managing stock levels and receiving goods
- Monitoring Project VS Timelines and deliverables
- Monthly Claims & Invoices
- Handover & Training
- Overall End-User Experience to the customer
- Preparing SSAIB certificates post installation
- Managing client onboarding
- Maintain & Assist with Supplier Pricing
- Maintain Training Register and schedule renewals
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Project Management Experience within the Electronic Security Sector
- Previous experience within a similar role and dealing with High-Net-worth clients
- In-depth knowledge of product range including, CCTV, Alarm Systems, Intercom Systems, Access Control Systems & Fire Detection Systems.
- Used to working in a quality-based environment working to British Standards
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.