Education & Training
£29,000 Per Annum
Project Management/Project Control Trainer/Assessor – Workington, Cumbria
Salary: £29,000 per annum dependant on qualifications & experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Management / Project Control Trainer/Assessor to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Project Management / Project Control up to level 4, in accordance with the awarding body guidelines.
- To deliver and assess Project Management / Project Control courses up to and including level four including:
• Assessment of ECITB Level 3 in Project Control
• Assessment of EAL Level 4 in Project Management
• Assessment of Level 4 Project Management Apprenticeship Standard
- To develop and maintain the Project Management / Project Control current course material including lesson plans and schemes of work for a range of courses.
- To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience working within a Project Management environment.
- Membership of the APM and holds an APMP Level D qualification as a minimum.
- Have a sound knowledge of Project Management practices and processes.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.