Education & Training
£29,000 Per Annum
Project Management/Project Control Trainer & Assessor – Workington, Cumbria
Salary: £29,000 per annum dependant on qualifications & experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the Northwest of England providing a wide range of high quality training and apprenticeships.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Project Management/Project Control Trainer & Assessor to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Project Management / Project Control up to level 4, in accordance with the awarding body guidelines.
You do not need to hold a formal teaching qualification to apply for this role as this will be provided, however you do need a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a Project Management environment.
- To deliver and assess Project Management / Project Control up to and including level four including:
• Assessment of ECITB Level 3 in Project Control.
• Assessment of EAL Level 4 in Project Management.
• Assessment of Level 4 Project Management Apprenticeship Standard.
- To develop and maintain the current course material including lesson plans and schemes of work for a range of courses.
- Assist in assessing, changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement.
- To provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/group basis.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience working within a Project Management environment.
- Membership of the APM and holds an APMP Level D qualification as a minimum.
- Have a sound knowledge of Project Management practices and processes.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.