Project Installation Leader – London
Salary: Dependent on experience
My Client is a biophilic design firm with UK coverage, living to their characteristics Freshly conceptual, Consistently creative, and Passionate about biophilia. They first started out in 1976 designing back gardens and now are a committed team who never pauses to catch their breath in the rapidly moving interior design trade. They design, create, and maintain unique biophilia enhancements for clients in high-end office and hospitality spaces. To continue the ‘the perfect delivery’ and maintain exceptional customer service of their clients biophilia projects, they are now looking to employ a full-time project installation leader.
This is an exciting role for an experienced and multiskilled practical individual, who enjoys variety in the projects they undertake. The successful candidate will be confident and have the skills to see a project through. Taking responsibility of the complete installation process of projects for our clients, ensuring the successful delivery of them. The process begins from the point of handover from the sales team, the ideal candidate needs to be the key player involved in planning and execution of each project delivery.
Some of the project installation leaders time will be spent in the office planning and organising projects, other time will be spent preparing projects and manufacturing/preparing items in the warehouse, the remainder of the time you will be onsite installing displays.
- Join project handover meetings from Sales to Operations
- Undertake pre-installation site surveys and liaise with the client representatives to seek out the specific requirements and potential challenges of each installation
- Liaise with other members of our operations team to allocate required resources and purchase needed items
- Plan and execute any ‘production’ elements required for the project
- Generate required specific RAMS documents to cover the scope of works and site conditions
- Liaise with client/contractor to schedule on site works
- Carry out project installation on site. This may be alone for a small project or leading a team on larger projects.
- Deal with any challenges that may arise during the installation and liaise with main contractor/client representatives and our Operations/Sales/Management teams to successfully resolve these.
- Handover a fully completed project to the client, convey any feedback to the office. Explain any relevant project detail to the on-going maintenance team.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Multi-skilled in the various aspects of landscaping projects, or with a background in carpentry or general construction/building fitout.
- A strategic thinker, with good organisational and planning skills - and strong attention to detail
- Experienced in working on large construction projects/sites
- A great communicator - with experience in dealing with site managers, other contractors, etc. and always able to represent Exubia in a professional manner
- Commercial awareness – needs to understand the importance of executing projects in the most cost-effective ways and to a budget
- Knowledgeable in the many different methods of fixing items to different building construction materials
- Innovative and solutions minded when faced with a practical challenge.
- Trained in construction site health and safety, ideally has a valid supervisor or manager level CSCS card – or confident in their ability to quickly qualify at that level.
- Self-motivated to work alone – or confident in leading a team, to suit varied project needs.
- Adaptable to the varied projects that come along
- Happy to travel to different site locations – predominantly in central London and the Home Counties, but sometimes anywhere within the UK. Possession of a valid UK driving license essential.
- One hundred percent committed to hitting targets and deadlines
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.