Secretarial, PA & Administration
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Project Coordinator – Cardiff
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + competitive benefits and pension.
Primary Purpose of Role:
Within this role you will be working closely with the Head of R&D and Product Management teams and be responsible for supporting a range of projects. You’ll be responsible for; resource planning, project timeframes and budget management. You’ll also take a lead on project scheduling and risk management, maintaining all project documentation and handling financial queries. This role will see you collaborating with external clients and internal stakeholders to deliver projects that will have a hugely positive social impact.
Your work experience will see you have some of the following in your background:
- Previous experience in project management / coordination, from conception to delivery.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans ·
- Solid organizational skills, with the ability to support multiple projects at any given time.
At the heart of everything, you’ll be someone that has a strong desire to have a positive impact. This role is perfect for someone that enjoys being given ownership and accountability with huge scope for progression. As the organisation scales over the next 5 years, you’ll be encouraged to grow with them, taking on additional responsibilities with the opportunity to really kick on in your career. Within this role you will be working on products that have a tangible benefit on people’s lives and you will be encouraged to continually develop your skills.
If this sounds like something that would appeal to you then hit the apply button! All applications will be reviewed and will receive feedback.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.